RE: Saw a new Ram

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 09:27:43 EDT

Last weekend here in Michigan was the Dream Cruise down Woodward Avenue in
NW Detroit. Every year they revive the classic automobiles that were
produced here and turn back the clocks to the 1920-70's. Just about every
make and model can be seen during that weekend. It is nothing short of
awesome!

It was a great time. Saw some Superbirds, (1) Daytona with the wing and nose
package, Superbees, many Chargers and Roadrunners, Darts and on and on. Man,
I can't imagine going to the dealership and purchasing a family sedan
(Superbee) with 425HP!!!!! You Gotta love the Hemi! And the 440 Six Packs,
383's, and on and on. Do those babies sound incredible too. Talk about
Heaven on Earth!

DC sent 50 new 2002 Ram's to cruise down Woodward avenue as advertisement.
They were even taking part in the burnouts along with the old muscle cars.

I need to stop drooling and get back to work.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 250,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU