Re: Quick release for a CB?

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 09:37:36 EDT

Years ago they made one for a CB. Not sure where to get them now. Try a
larger truck stop, Radio Shack Or on the net. It would just side in and out.
If you can try not to use the att. part of the slide. You might lose signal
to and from the att. and may play games with your SWR.

Don Mallett
Y2k QC SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/
http://www.dakota-truck.net/profiles/dakota/QwkvWz@DAJFf6/profile.htm