Saw a new Ram

From: Puddlestompa@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 17:22:02 EDT

Actually I saw 6 of them, I was down in the industrial part of Portland
Oregon sitting at a light and all of a sudden I notice a strange looking
truck to my right turning right onto the road I was on, then I saw another
and another and another and on it went. Luckily the light turned for me and
I was able to follow, actually i got right up along side of them. Three dark
blue and three black, I believe they were all 1500's not positive thought,
some extended cab, some quad, a few 4x4, a good mix. I think they were all
short bed. Unfortunately I had to head to the freeway and they didn't, I was
on the clock and did not have my camera, if not I would have followed. I
don't know what year these will be, probably 2002, I think pics of these have
floated around the list before, not sure.
My opinion, ugly, maybe a quad jakced up with a long bed would look good but
with the short beds, I did not like them at all. They looked like a Ferd 250
and a Ram created a love child. My first thought when I saw them was that
they were new 250's, oh well not every change has to be good, and who knows
they may grow on me.

Aaron
Vancouver, Wa
98 2WD 2.5L 4cyl RC