Re: NASCAR's cop-out

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 13:45:11 EDT

After reading a large portion of the 324 page report (57MB PDF Download), I
don't see where Nascar did anything wrong. They requested that all others
check their safety equipment...including the safety harness (seat belts).

On the HANS device, maybe it would've helped...maybe not. From the data in the
report, that was one hell of an impact. Personally, they should all be wearing
it...but that's just me.

- Bernd