RE: IAT Adjuster, Attn: Bernd

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 23:13:52 EDT

(1) Ok...point taken.
(2) I've requested the outside builder to extend the harness by another
12" as per several requests.
(3) The old instructions (Rev-II) were sent accidentally with the new
ones (Rev-III) - They're posted on the website.
(4) Hehehehe....stop yanking on it so hard then. ;) (Seriously though,
it's automotive grade sleeving.)

Thanks for the comments Mark. :)

- Bernd