Re: RE: IAT Adjuster, Attn: Bernd

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 01:50:33 EDT

My praise should not be taken lightly, I thought it was one of those
late-night-empty-box-infomercial devices morons (me) pay $30 for. I was real
skeptical about it at first, now I will excuse my self to have another
helping of crow.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html
1995 Dakota 13.79 @ 102.45 mph "Fastdak"
~360ci, 5-spd, 8 3/4 rear / 3.90-SG
1994 Dakota 15.36 @ 91.56 mph
~318ci, 5-spd, 3.90 LS (bone stock, no mods)