Re: IAT adjuster...for those who HAVE installed it...

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 13:14:52 EDT

My dad installed one on his 97 per the instructions. He said it was close,
but he did have enough wire. He mounted his on the right side of the
steering wheel....kinda next to the a/c controls from what I understand. I
haven't actually been over there and looked at it yet. So, you may have
enough wire to do the installation.

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/