IAT adjuster...for those who HAVE installed it...

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 08:57:16 EDT

It seems that the wire harness may be a bit short based on what I have read.
Could someone who has installed the IAT adjuster tell me how they solved
this problem? Did you have to purchase xtra wiring??

I am thinking of having the control box located in the glove box or possibly
inside the ash tray.

I have the IAT adjuster still in the box and expect to install it next week
as soon as I get the truck back from the dealership (with the new
Centerforce II assembly courtesy of SpeedTweaks :-) I'd like to know in
advance if I am going to need additional materials prior to installing it.

Thanks,
Kevin
http://webpages.charter.net/khoegen