Re: IAT adjuster...for those who HAVE installed it...

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 10:10:16 EDT

The wiring harness for the IAT Adjuster was measured on a 95, 97, 98, and 99
Dakota to fit. If it's routed without too much slack, it will fit. However,
I've received a few suggestions to have the harness lengthened so it's going to
be done on the next round of product (not this next delivery though).

- Bernd