Re: RE: leaks oh the leaks

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 15:11:37 EDT

Okay I went backed out and checked the leaks. The oil seems to be coming
right around the rear of the engine where the pan connects. It didn't look
like it was coming down from the valve covers more towards the rear of the
engine. Looks to be the tranny pan, the gasket looks like it is falling
apart. As for the transfer case. It is leaking right where the two halves
connect sorry I don't know what it is called. I could do the tranny pan
myself if that is the only thing leaking, as for the others I don't know.
Any suggestions for the gurus?