Re: Re: front brakes need replacement!!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 19:08:40 EDT

In a message dated 8/25/2001 4:45:48 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
rjblack@kycom.net writes:

> ? We only have a NAPA around this part of Alaska I'm in,
> > and they looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if they had
> Powerslots.

well you are.... heheheh

Napa should make a "performance rotor" for that truck in there United Brake
Parts line... If all you got is a Napa, get the AE line pads from united,
again they mean aplication engineered, they area bad ass pads, I though they
where a gimic, but my wheels don't get anywhere near as black as quick, and
also they don't overheat anywhere near a quickly....

Great pads, crappy rotors, you can't turn slotted or X drilled rotors, DON"T
GET EM!

Greg