RE: Re: RE: raise vs lower on a 4x2

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 09:24:01 EDT

No...but there aren't a whole lot of places left around here to "play"
in anymore. (I guess the "tree huggers" are moving to TX as well.) :(

All of my older vehicles all had performance suspensions on them...this
was the first that was raised (obviously...it's a truck). Time to play
around on the curves for a while.

- Bernd