RE: Re: raise vs lower on a 4x2

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 09:27:00 EDT

Dan,

I looked at the 2" Fabtech kit initially but decided on the 3" kit since
it doesn't mess with the geometry at all. Adding only the 2" Coils (or
even coils and spacers) messes around with the suspension geometry and,
in some cases, doesn't align properly (or is out of alignment within a
few weeks).

The correct way is to replace the control arms which keeps everything
working properly and within normal range.

- Bernd