RE: High-flow CAT on 3.9L

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 10:13:52 EDT

Better fuel economy, easier to pass on the highway, more
horsepower...this all equates to a better frame of mind within the Male
human species. (Ok...and a slightly higher testosterone level as well.)
;)

Woman all know that when their man is feeling better, emotionally,
mentally, and physically...we all perform much better at what they
"want". ;)

"Superchargers...get what you want, and give her what she wants"

Will that work for her??

- Bernd