Re: Oil filters WAS: Oil Pressure

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 09:52:07 EDT

When my pockets feel extra heavy, (or I just have that urge to make my truck
happy), I use the Mobil 1 filter as well... Never had a leak with them,
but when I wanna only spend $5 on a filter, I get the bosch...

I'm running Havoline and Phram till I get the vortech installed =D Dad said
we'll be ordering that this week :)

Tim Berry