Re: Re: DML Made it to OH / Anyone going to Truckfest at Summit?

From: glogg@en.com
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 21:17:54 EDT

I would be another one up here in NE Ohio. I am up here in South Euclid. I
think I will be attending the truckfest also. And I will not be showing the
Dak either cause it is not in the shape to show. I have never been to
Summit store so I can not wait to take in all the sites and try out my new
digital camera.

At 08:10 PM 8/27/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Welcome to Ohio, Jason
>
>I don't constantly keep up with the list, but I've noticed a few other
>Ohioans on here. I take it that Eric G. lives up by the lake and there are
>at least two others up there. There's Tim A. I think that lives more down
>southwest. My good friend Steve F lives in NE Ohio (If you read this, drop
>me a line). I live in Canton.
>
>This begs the question...
>
>Is Anyone going to Truckfest 2001 at Summit Racing on September 8? It's in
>Tallmadge (Akron), Ohio. Exit 29 off of I-76. Hours of the show are 9 am -
>5 pm.
>
>I plan on going, but not showing my Dak.
>
>Later,
>Dave S.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH