Re: POR15

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 23:06:16 EDT

Yea - buy the six pack of pints as the stuff covers better than expected and
you'll always be using pretty freshly opened stuff. The smaller cans are
easier to manage if you just use a can at a time - cleanup is easy as you just
throw everything away and you have no large container to try and seal. I hear
that unsticking a re-sealed lid is next to impossible.

One more thing - don't get sweat (or anything else) in the supply can as it
supposedly will counteract the active ingredients. I couldn't see how I might
get sweat in that little can but managed to do it anyway 8)

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs