Re: bernd and bill my sc

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 20:17:32 EDT

hey bill,
i swear it feels as if i picked up another 100 hp..im sure its not that
much.i cant wait to put it on the track with some slicks.the scorchers are
now scorched.i heated the shit outta them and i still could not leave hard
at all..i must have spent 100 on gas the past 3 days.now most of the cars
around here are chasing me.all but my buddies 8.90 street vega and my
partners mustang he has 500hp at the rear wheels..he went home and changed
tires after i smoked him tuesday.he earned bragging rites back. all in fun