Re: Should I do the 408?

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 23:14:42 EDT

You should do the 408.Yes,you should.Unless they`re
$10,000.Having a big block small block would be cool!
Of course,if it starts blowing coolant out the exhaust
after 800 miles,then you`ll know that perhaps the
engine was better off as a 360!--- TommFern@aol.com
wrote:
> I'm starting to think seriously about it. I'm in a
> especially good position
> because I already have the Eagle rods and Ross
> forged pistons with low miles.
> I'm just wondering how durable the package would be.
> The rod ratio is not
> great, and I'm concerned about using N2O on it. What
> do you guys think?
> Tom

=====
Steve Preston 1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.