Re: 360 swap currently underway

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Mon Sep 03 2001 - 19:08:53 EDT

Have you tried those eyeglasses-looking thingies that have 2 little
flashlights (1 per side). Best $3 I ever spent; with an elastic strap they
stay put even when looking down, the light is right were you need it and
they're indestructible. I have a battery charger and ni-cads just for my
"seeing eyes".
Patrick Delgado