Re: Next mod for my 16.75 sec 4x4???

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 17:33:56 EDT

Get the IAT adjuster, best mod for the money. I you're running the gibson 3"
exhaust you will probably notice a loss of low end torque when you put the
headrs on (although power will increase). A good racing fuel can do wonders
as well, so see if there is some available near you. Your biggest enemy
however is weight. Since you have 4 wheel drive there is only so much you can
do. If the track lets you, I'd suggest taking off your hood and removing any
eavy accesories if you have them (i.e. rear bumper,running boards, spare
tire, jack and tire iron)
When I ge to the track I plan on stripping the interior and bolting in a
light weight racing seat on the drivers side.
You could do the nitrous but it'll fry the engine pretty quickly

John S