BRAND NEW NITROUS KITS FOR 92-99 3.9,5.2,5.9 DAKS

From: Aaron Colona (acolona@charter.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 00:45:17 EDT

Anyone interested in a custom built fogger style nitrous kit let me know,
there's a place in Louisiana called gulf coast performance where I live
making kits for 92-99 daks, v6, 318, and 360's, and one is in the works for
the 4.7. I know the guy and I'm trying to get some video of his truck on the
net for people to check out (96 5-speed 318). The video I have right now is
his 12.30 pass but the truck has gone 11.80's at 118 mph!! I'm in the
process of getting this kit for my truck and I'll have info on mine up when
I do this. I think he's getting everything finished up to start selling
ported heads, intake manifolds, and throttle bodies also. A set of these
heads and an intake is going on my truck along with this nitrous kit and
I'll have video pictures and track times by then hopefully. Anyone
interested shoot me an e-mail.

Aaron C.
99 5-speed 318 extra-cab
13.43 @ 105 MPH --stock heads,intake,bottom end.