Re: BRAND NEW NITROUS KITS FOR 92-99 3.9,5.2,5.9 DAKS

From: RDPerform@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 27 2001 - 19:49:27 EDT

In a message dated 9/5/01 10:24:43 AM, rtdkota@yahoo.com writes:

<< Is it a wet or dry system??? If dry, good luck with
longevity of your truck. >>

Dry is OK. I've used dry kits on Camaros with Ford injectors for years now
.... low 11s no problem.

I remember drilling and tapping someone's intake for individual nozzles,
along with making a distribution block for the fellow. I think this is what
he did. Direct port is the way to go. 200hp on a stock motor is no problem
(strip only, race gas) just make sure you have the extra fuel in there to
cool those cast pistons.

ttyl
Patrick