Gears for 31" tires

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 00:26:37 EDT

Ok...

In preparing for the future... I'd like to see hat kinda gears I should put
in my truck...

As far as every day driving my 31's arent affecting my trucks performance
TOO bad... but I noticed if I am pulling something... or I am in the
sand.... and in 4-hi ... I get stuck SUPER easily... I can get it up to
super high rpms and let out on the clutch and it kinda craps out.

I need to know what sized gears should I run in my truck... and where to buy
them. I may consider putting up to 35 inch tires on my truck if I can afford
a lift at some future time... so keeping that in mind whats my best bet....

WEs