RE: I hate this damn city!!!(everyone who replied)

From: Karsh (karsh@cox-internet.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 00:43:54 EDT

Look up a gun called the 224 BOZ. Was featured in guns and ammo last year I
think. 45 acp brass necked down to a 22 caliber bullet. scooting little
round capable of going through both side of a vest. That or the new 480
ruger. American arms has a revolver chambered for 5 45-70 rounds. Nasty
bastard.

Karsh