Re: Audio advice? (Quality of X-Plod system?)

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 01:38:43 EDT

I have that explod deck that folds out and has that active black panel
stuff... and honeslty I gotta say the only complaint I got... is the active
black panel stuff is nearly impossible to see in the day time... so you have
to have the deck folded out... but at night... the thing looks better than
most any deck I've ever seen...

Wes