Re: Re: Hella triple horn set....wiring help

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Wed Sep 05 2001 - 17:07:17 EDT

That diagram was great..thanks. The Hella instructions don't illustrate a
way to include the stock horn AND the Hella horns on the same stock
switch....they have a note which states that I have to install a seperate
switch for the air horns if I want to keep the stock in place.

...based on the diagram you linked, it looks as though I can make a
connection at '86' from the compressor to the stock horn circuit.

Should I be concerned at all about overload...considering that when I hit
the horn, the compressor AND the stock horn will be activated???

Should I install an additonal fuse somewhere?

Thanks again
Kevin