Re: Re: Re: Hella triple horn set....wiring help

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 20:31:40 EDT

How big of a fuse are you using now?
Hmm..to use both..a simple switch mounted in the cab can take care of that.
The switch will be spliced in just above the factory/Hella wire splice. (If
its confusing I can draw it out for you and email it to you...) I wouldnt
suggest running both at the same time however.

BTW - Why would you want the factory horns anyways? They arent that great
are they?..LOL

-Dakota
http://dakota2.4mg.com