Re: Attn: 360 swap Dak owners

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Thu Sep 06 2001 - 23:11:43 EDT

Mark Kuzia wrote:

> Attn: 360 Dak owners
>
> I just want to get an unofficial tally on how many people on the list now
> have 360 conversions in their Dakota, I was thinking of creating a page on
> my site of all the 360 swap Dakotas (I might also include 318's if you had a
> V-6 or 4cyl before).

Mark,

I think the 360 swap page would be a great idea. Especially since I expect to
put one in my new '93 Dak. I'm not sure if I'm gonna go with a Magnum block or
a LA block. I've got a LA block ready to install but was going to put that in
my Challenger. I could also go with the LA block and use Magnum heads, front
cover, water pump, serpentine system, etc. With the pistons in the LA motor - I
had about 9.37 to 1 dialed in w/74cc LA heads (4027596 variety). Would probably
go close to 10 to 1 w/the tighter Magnum heads. Would be fun to tame that
beast. Just about ANY cam selection could be made also. What do you think?

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump DynaGearDoubleRoller
WindageTray CompTAs