Re: I hate this damn city!!!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 01:35:02 EDT

Isn't that red bumper cover easier to steal? I mean, pull back and bam.
it's out. Easier than getting the correct sized torx and taking the clear
corners (or taillights?) out of the truck. You gotta #@$@#$ with the bulb
wiring and it's only worth like 50 bucks where as the bumper cover is like
250 + paint.

Sorry to hear about your stuff. Next time. try putting tamper proof torx
nuts into the housing. Very hard to steal...
-Chuong

<<
Sorry to be like this, but damn, it is getting to the
point of needing a body guard for my truck, so nothing
happens.

Thanks for listening.