brake light ABS

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 10:33:16 EDT

Well now another brake related problem!!!
Yesterday after sitting all day at work, I got in the
truck turned it on and the "brake" and "ABS" lights
stayed on. I went home and checked the brake fluid,
the lines(found no leaks),the rear brake shoes the
front pads and found NOTHING wrong. I am just scared
the damn thing wont brake one of those times I am
driving. Of course so many people ignore the check
engine light and now lets see if I can ignore this.
Is it a conspiracy?? Does the fact that my truck is
right before its 65k mark....peculiar. I was outta
town from last Tuesday til this past Sunday, so the
trucked was parked at the airport Park n Fly. If its
not one damn thing its another, everytime I am gonna
have a lil money finally left over, the bottomless
money pit I call my Dak, needs more money to be
sacrificed into it. Slipknot has a song people=shit
well for Dodge its brakes=shit.
my 2 cents