Got my Dak Back!

From: Kevin \(MAGNUM S/T\) Hoegen (kevinhoegen@email.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 11:21:53 EDT

After almost 3 weeks and $1000, I finally got my Dak back today!!!!

I had the slave/master clutch cylinder replaced along with having a
Centerforce II performance clutch installed. The break in period is
500miles, but it seems to have more bite than the stock clutch....of course
it has been 3 weeks and I have been driving my wife's standard 1.6L
Tracker...woohoo.

Hopefully the clutch will remain strong for years. Now I'm out to finally
install that IAT adjuster thats been sitting on my shelf!!

Damn I am a happy man today :-)

--
Kevin Hoegen
99 Solar Yellow MAGNUM S/T CC