Re: Rethinking my stereo plans

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 11:26:08 EDT

do you have a regular cab? if so its hard to find a good amp to fit under
the seat.eclipse makes one that is awesome for your mids and highs..mounting
is everything to sound quality i have some q logic kickpanels on the way.as
for as woofers/subs go good luck if you have a reg cab..if you have a quad
or extended cab the choices are veverending all in the pocketbook.u get what
you pay for.