Re: I hate this damn city!!!(everyone who replied)

From: Brian Mingle (bsm11@cornell.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 12:54:42 EDT

Sorry Guys,

I am not much of a gun person. With all the killings in the world today, I
sometimes wish they would stop manufacturing them for a while, and ONLY
allow police officers and military personal to posses them. Then have
stricter guidelines to purchase one.

I feel bad for the people that truly respect guns, and the law; However,
the gun problem has to be stopped. You know, it's pretty sad when criminals
are armed with bigger, more powerful guns, than our officers of the law.

No offense to gun owners on the list. I am just sick of all the senseless
killings in the world.

Brian S. Mingle
1998 Dakota Club Cab Sport 4x4
5.2 Liter Magnum V-8