Re: Re: Gun Control - (very very long)

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 17:28:02 EDT

I agree,
I have a friend staying with me from Holland. He was amazed to see that we
kept nice patio furniture out on the back deck (I live in the city of
cleveland) all night and day fro the whole summer. He said it would be stolen
within a week in Holland, and he lives in a nice area over there.
I however have a 95 Dak that has a passenger door that wont lock and a
sliding rear window that opens from outside witha simple push of my hand. It
has been like that for 3 years and half that time I lived in LA (lived in
West LA, worked in Santa Monica) and I havent had anything stolen.

John S

95 cc 318 auto, transgo shift kit, HE stage II TB and intake, HE 1418 cam,
1.6 Roller rockers, MSD digi6+, MSD HVC coil & 8.5 wires, Hp cap + rotor, MP
PCM, DT headers, Gibson exhaust (3" from headers back, no cat), 180 stat,
autolite 3923's, progear DR timing chain, auburn LSD, 4.10 gears, superior
axles, K&N X-stream filter system, MP valve covers, 24# FMS injectors, IAT
adjuster