Re: Gun Control - (very very long)

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 20:27:16 EDT

I shoot High Power Rifle in competition (M1A), its a great sport. My second
love is pistol competition (Kimber .45 cal 1911) ... third being paintball
and of course somewhere mixed in there is my Dakota and racing.... none of
which will ever be taken from me. I live in GA, military, and I do carry
depending on where I am going. I pity the poor sap that decides to
unwelcomely enter my house late at night... he will be dealt with EXTREME
prejudice.

TJ