Over heat

From: TJ Goettner (TNJG999@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 20:31:30 EDT

Lately I've had a small problem of my truck climbing up into the rather warm
range... not HOT, but close. It's always when I'm sitting still, and it is
worse when the AC is on.... However, I can do 80-90 MPH on the highway all
day long and not have a single problem..... all I can think of is
thermostat. Head or block crack I didn't think would fit because it is fine
at very high speeds, or a head gasket, especially with 3.90 in the rear.
The radiator is only 1 year old... and the fan clutch seems to work OK
because it is always ingaged after sitting over night.... I DONT KNOW...
NEED HELP!!!