Re: MPG - Is DC advertising the truth?

From: Jason Banta (jason.banta@louisville.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 18:17:20 EDT

My14.5 is bone stock. but my right foot seems to weigh more than my left.

>>> pmacey@ans.net 09/07/01 05:32PM >>>

On Fri, 7 Sep 2001, Jason Banta wrote:

> Your doing better than I. I average 14.5 MPG with my 01 QC 4.7l 4x4.

I actually had a average of 18.1 MPG bone stock (at that time, about 75%
highway driving at 60-65MPH) till I did some mods (Flowmaster SUV 50 2 1/2
inch dual cat-back, JET CHIP II, Z-tube, heavy right foot, etc) and never
saw 18.1 MPG again, I was actually surprised to see 17.1 MPG (using
Mobil 89 octane gas)