laptop mounts and interface

From: johnie bebad (slpndragon@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 07 2001 - 19:50:00 EDT

hey eveyone,
if you are like me and went to see the movie fast and the furious,you left
the movie wanting more hp..well i bit the bullet and went all out kenne bell
sc kenne bell headers flowmaster 3 in 3 out single.the single produces 4 hp
more over the duels..well as bernd and bil aka semihemi01 can attest its
addicting..now i need some help i purchased me a $4500 laptop computer
specifically for my r/t rc..i need to know where i can get a cockpit
mount..also i need to know if anybody out there can help me with an
interface to the onboard diagnostic so i can monitor all engine working from
manifold psi temps oh and the kicker i will be adding 150 hp shot of
nos..not sure which brand ill run looking for something laptop controlled. i
want complete trickness and the ability to fine tune within minutes from the
use of my laptop..weather conditions running rich or lean as an
example..bill or bernd get back with me..i know yall must know somebody..