DML:Wacky Speed-O

From: KatedralDeAguirre (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 09:02:03 EDT

You know what I just noticed on my way to
lunch?!?!? From a standstill, when I take off...the
speed needle doesnt move from 0 until I am going about
15 miles/hour. Then it jumps up to that point and if I
drop below that speed it falls to 0....sounds like
that SPEED movie.
Anyone know the intricacies of fixing this yourself???
Can this also be causing my "ABS" and manual brake
"brake" light to stay on in the dashboard display??
...I dont like taking the dak to the eye
gouging.."well its gonna need ALL these repairs or
else we cant guarantee the work" lieing stealing
dealer bastiches.