Re: Keeping tabs on Dakota?

From: Dakota Dodge (dakotasdodge@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 00:23:25 EDT

Well here is the scoop.

First and foremost...I am OK.

2nd - There was a mass meeting of all firefighters in the state tonoght that
took place at 8 pm EST. A huge list was generated of all avalaible personel
and equipment each dept. was willing to "Donate" to help. Our group will be
moving out at the moment on Thursday, but that could change any time. We
are going to be sent to the CT/NY border for relief of certain towns that
will be getting exhuasted of resources. Right now emotions are too high for
Fire Fighters who have lost our brothers to stop searching yet. Some, may
never leave until ALL are acounted for.

So, our squad has 2 days to gear up, physically and emotionally for this.

I will make sure to keep everyone posted of what is going on, esecially from
more of an "insiders look."

Dakota Dodge
Profile at:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/XgAJPmbQu2jpA/profile.htm