Re: Keeping tabs on Dakota?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 01:51:18 EDT

Thanks, Dakota. You're seeing the same stuff we are on TV. The bravery of
those running into the fray is astonishing. I have been at a complete loss
for words all day long.

It's almost exactly 17 hours since the first plane struck and things only
really started sinking in 45 minutes ago. I'm very, very tired but don't
want to go to sleep. Hopefully the Red Cross will let me in tomorrow.