Re: Anybody Body Drop a 96 Dakota???

From: miggitymike (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Sep 12 2001 - 23:23:59 EDT

I haven't personally b/d a 96 dak, but the shop who did my suspension
install has. I just got off the phone with them and they said it wasn't too
bad. Just cut out the floor pan, section the bed sides (looks cleaner) and
move the brackets for the core support down. You'll have to do some serious
welding and fabbing for the core support, but it'll be so worth it when you
lay rocker. You'll probably have to cut a big notch in the bed and cut out
the fenderwells in the front too, my boy didn't say (forgot to ask). It's a
big project, but you GOTTA' send me some pics!! I haven't seen a dak on
rockers yet!!

-miggity