Re: dusted by an RSX

From: Gregg Grisham (gg428@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2001 - 14:10:43 EDT

I was dusted the other night by a guy in a minivan... I wasnt paying any
attention to him... and he felt like racing. then he proceded to cut me
off... This being at 11 pm on an empty 3 lane wide road. after I moved left
one more lane he decided to cut me off again!!!

just because he has no balls and his wife forces him to drive a minivan he
feels he has to take it out on people who's vehicles he is jealous of :)

I had a few choice words for him when I managed to get next to him at a
light, He had his window down, then he got out of the left turn lane, which
lead under an overpass, then onto the freeway, pulled up behind me (I was
hoping he would follow me home... I was pissed at him) he started honking,
flashing his lights and screaming at me... then he proceded to ride my
bumper, then cut back into the left turn lane, RIGHT in fornt of the only
other car on the srteet, which he had been behind previousley, and got on
the freeway... there are alot of A&& holes out there these days.