Re: Re: HEY--NRA__still wanna fight

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2001 - 12:45:39 EDT

Amen.
The events of the past few days show people to be good
hard working, loving people - the salt of the earth.
If there is any good in the past few days it is that
the good people are getting some press. Not those who
see themselves as "victims".
--- Marty Galyean <mgalyean@acm.org> wrote:
> Why is it scary? Why is the weapon scary? Its the
> terrorist you should
> be worried about. If EVERYONE carried a plastic
> knife onto planes those
> terrorists would have FAILED MISERABLY. Why?
> Because the VAST MAJORITY
> of people can be TRUSTED with WEAPONS.
>
> Dang. I am SO tired of these moronic haplophoblic
> assertions.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group HD Package Skid Plates
Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber, Steel Horse Torneau cover,
Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs, Removed air horns from Throttle Body,
new TB bolts, Taylor 8mm Wires, Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes,
McGard Tailgate lock, Audiovox cut off switch & hood lock
-Smyrna, Georgia