I Went to Truckville Today...

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 15 2001 - 22:31:26 EDT

I arrived at the Truckville event site at 9:00am.I had a free catered
lunch,and went to the Truckville Town Hall,and met the new Ram Quad Cab.

Believe me,it's everything they say they are.Tight,solid,quiet,powerful,&
great looking.All the 1500's there were Quad Cabs.I even recieved a Dodge
book on Daytona Racing & a video.(everyone got one).All the trucks had the
4.7 V8.

They had a torque contest.A new 2002,with a towing strap attached to a V8
Toyota Tundra,made mince meat out of that truck...and did the same to the
Ford F150 & the Chevy Silverado.

I drove both the 4x2 & the 4x4 versions.I did like the new Ram a lot,but not
enough to give up my Dakota Quad Cab.

A couple of the Dodge guys that were there,saw my "3.9 R/T" badging on the
tailgate.They actually believed that this model Dakota exists.So i told them
i had it "specially made",just for me.It's a "one of a kind".

Bahahahahahahaha.

BTW,i had to drive a Ferd F150 as a comparison.To be honest,my Dakota Quad
Cab could beat it no problem!.

If anyone has a chance to visit Truckville,i urge you to go.Have some
fun,but remember: You own a Dakota.The finest truck their is!!

David Digney
00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T
3.9 V6,42RE,3.55,Rancho RS5000 Shocks
Mobil 1 10w30,Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,
K&N Home-Brew,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen
DML Member/Wisconsin DML Representative
Dakota USA Member/Wisconsin Chapter President
"Dont ask to borrow it" (my truck,that is)