Now: Flag graphics Was: Rear slider?

From: Corey Betka (betka@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 18 2001 - 10:08:45 EDT

There is a great flag graphic at:
http://www.digitalblasphemy.com/dbgallery/3/emblem.shtml

DigitalBlasphemy has some of the best desktop pictures around.

If you are going to print it out for giving out, you might want to
drop Ryan (the guy who runs the place) a mail asking if its okay.
There's a link on the main page. The painful irony with Ryan is that
9/11/01 was his 30th birthday.

I've been meaning to try and print out a couple of them on the big
Tektronix at work, but I haven't been in when everyone else is
gone....Maybe I could even get the big HP plotter going again.

Corey Betka
01 4.7L 4x4 CC SLT Forest Green w/dumbo ears