Re: New Virus -NIMBDA

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 2001 - 23:05:53 EDT

For corporate - what would you suggest? The tightest security settings
enforced w/daily updates and only ports 80,25 open on the firewall
perhaps? Feel free to email replys to me personally considering the
off-topic nature... unless you relate it to Daks like I did 8)

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI TB Pulleys RTcam MPComp HVoilpump
DynaGearDoubleRoller WindageTray CompTAs