RE: Attn Bernd....

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 00:54:00 EDT

Speed costs money...how much do you want to spend?

You can run a modified TB (Fastman works excellent) or you can have the
billet unit..both work very well. A cold air intake and exhaust (which
you already have a decent exhaust) will also help out as well. Going
after a 5000lb 245HP 4x4 in a 4100-4200lb 175HP 2WD may not be a wise
decision. I know Ed and I know what the 4.7L is capable of. (But I
would love to see this though.) ;)

Give me a buzz tomorrow...we'll go over the battle plans.

- Bernd