Re: Re: DML Gear shifter

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2001 - 17:41:13 EDT

The brake/transmission interlock is a gov't-mandated safety feature on
all *passenger cars*. As the Dakota nd Durango are classified as
trucks, they are not required to have it. A lot of people react with
"my car's defective!" when they discover they don't have the interlock,
but it's not there by design.